Dizziness during menstruation
There are about 150 symptoms of premenstrual syndrome. One of the most common symptoms is dizziness or vertigo, which occurs in 70% of cases. It significantly lowers the quality of life, interferes with concentration, impairs mood, decreases performance and increases the risk of injury. Vertigo may be accompanied by
Dizziness during menstruation: causes
Dizziness before menstruation can have various causes. It can be caused by loss of blood, lack of iron and hemoglobin,
Vertigo: first aid
To completely eliminate the symptoms of PMS it's impossible, but it is possible to reduce them and improve the condition of the body.
If at the onset of menstruation a woman feels headache, dizziness, nausea, then she should open the window, loosen collar, lie down, or sit down and start to breathe deeply, to supply the brain with oxygen and to remove unpleasant symptoms.
To get rid of dizziness and other symptoms of PMS, it is recommended to take 8-10 drops of 0.1% solution of atropine. To remove the spasms will help
How to deal with dizziness?
To prevent dizziness that occurs before menstruation will help a proper diet containing all necessary nutrients. It is desirable during this period to include in your diet plenty of apples, liver, buckwheat, chocolate and carbohydrates. Do not worry due to the emergence of excess weight, as during menstruation, the body burns more calories than usual.
In the premenstrual period, it is recommended to follow some rules:
- not to overload the body (both physically and intellectually);
- avoid stress;
- often walk in the fresh air;
- to give up coffee and alcohol:
- limit consumption of salt and smoked products.
To improve health and get rid of the vertigo will help physical exercise, stimulating the production of endorphins. These substances elevate mood and reduce sensitivity to pain. So women who lead an active lifestyle and engaged in sports, and rarely experience discomfort during menstruation.
Effective action will have vitamin complexes (Berocca, Magne-B6, Multibin, plus Vitrum) containing iron, calcium, magnesium, vitamins b6 and E. to Replenish reserves of vitamins and minerals will help and food.
Vitamin b6, which is contained in the kidneys, liver and yeast, restores hormonal balance and reduces the symptoms of premenstrual syndrome.
Vitamin E is included in the composition of milk, eggs, vegetable oils, reduces the voltage of the mammary glands and relieves depression and anxiety.
Calcium removes excess water from the body and liftsmood. Most of this element in the cheese, milk, and cheese.
Magnesium reduces menstrual pain and anxiety. It is found in nuts, almonds, green vegetables and fruits.
Iron replenish its reserves of haemoglobin and eliminate the weakness and dizziness.
Dizziness treatment folk ways
You can also use traditional medicines:
- The dried blossoms of the red clover (20 g) pour vodka (250 ml) and infused for two weeks in the dark. Drink 30-40 drops for a quarter of hour before eating.
- The dry grass of the lemon balm or mint (20 grams) brewed with boiling water (250 ml) and leave to infuse for an hour. Drink before meals for 60 milliliters 4 times per day.
- The herb St. John's wort (20 grams) zaparivayut boiling water (250 milliliters) and insist 2 hours. Drink 80 ml three times a day.
- Ground dry leaves of plantain (20 g) pour boiling water (250 milliliters). When the infusion has cooled, add honey (5 grams). Drink before bed.
- Parsley seeds (5 grams) pour boiling water (250 ml) and left overnight. Take 60ml, 30 minutes before eating 4 times a day.
- Hawthorn put in a thermos and brew with boiling water. The resulting infusion drink instead of tea.
- The herb mint (100 grams), the roots of white peony (50 grams) and Linden flowers (75 grams) was crushed and mixed. The resulting mixture (20 g) pour boiling water (500 ml) and left for 12 hours. Drink 30 minutes before eating 100 grams 4 times a day.
- Dry nettle herb (20 gram) brewed with boiling water (150 ml). Leave to infuse for 4 hours, wrapped in a blanket. Combine the strained infusion with fresh Apple juice in proportion 1:1. Drink 50-100 ml for a quarter of an hour before meals three times a day.
- The roots of Valerian (10 grams) is combined with the leaves of peppermint (10 grams), pour water (400 milliliters) and boiled for a quarter of an hour. In the cooled broth add instant coffee (15 grams). Drink 20 ounces three times a day.
It is also recommended to drink carrot, beet and pomegranate juice, ginger tea and lime colour, to eat before the meal, seaweed powder (5 grams) or 2 sprigs lemon balm.
Pomegranate juice will increase the hemoglobin and eliminates oxygen starvation, and seaweed powder provides the body with phosphorus and iodine, what will improve the condition of the vestibular apparatus. St. John's wort will help to relieve anxiety, depression and apathy.
Teenage girls it is advisable to drink cod liver oil. It reduces cramping pain.
To get rid of the dizzy spells will help the following means:
- Apple cider vinegar (5 ml) and honey (5 grams) was dissolved in warm boiled water (250 ml) and drink;
- combine equal proportions of camphor and essentialrosemary oil and inhale;
- crushed onion and inhale her scent before emergence of tears.
If vertigo does not pass and after your period, you must contact your gynecologist or a neurologist and get tested. Dizziness is a harbinger of serious illness.