The registration of disability after a stroke
A stroke is called the circulation of the brain that occurs from the blockage of blood vessels clots that causes the death of nerve endings.
Disabilities appropriate not for the fact of the stroke, and for the presence of severe complications that lead to full or partial disability.
Temporary disability during the stroke
Anyone who has suffered a stroke, is temporarily disabled. How much time he will spend in the hospital undergoing treatment and rehabilitation at home, recovering after an attack depends on the severity of the disease and the speed of the return stroke of disturbed functions.
If a small stroke was a mild form that did not bring the patient a strong destructive results, then the disability people will not get. In cases of heavy attacks, slow restores the basic functions of the person or his relatives have the right to apply for a disability group.
Will issue or not to issue a disability, the layman is not a doctor can understand, for example, at the time of treatment in the hospital.
How long is the stroke treated in hospital and at home?
If the shape of the stroke is light, a so-called small stroke, subarachnoid hemorrhage, aneurysmal not form in the hospital people will stay for about 30 days. The total period of incapacity will be about 3 months.
Stroke average, not very destructive extent, will lead to treatment in the hospital a little over a month, and disability, including rehabilitation, will be about 4 months.
Heavy, crushing stroke in which the body functions virtually do not regenerate or come back very slowly, just leads people to apply for the registration of disability to the Bureau of Medical Social Examination (BSE).
How and when to contact BMSE
After the person is discharged from hospital, he turns to the doctor at the place of residence for further treatment and
What if doctors refused in the direction of the Commission?
There are rules by which to BSME man can address himself with the help of social security or Pension Fund. It is important to gather all medical records that fully confirm the disability.
According to the rules, you can act in some other way. All available originals: discharges from hospitals, test results, expert opinions need to bring for advice to the head of the BSME during the hours of his appointment and write the application for the issue of disability.
Special medical examination for heavy patients conducted in absentia, and stationary, and at home, if the person is not able to come to the office. The Bureau may designate additional examination.
Whatdocuments should be brought to the Commission for registration of disability?
All of which confirm violations of every life function and disability, namely:
- direction from the doctor, the district or from the hospital (or from the FIU, or from social security),
- passport and a photocopy,
- a copy of the workbook, which must be certified by the head of the personnel Department of the last job,
- documents confirming the income, for example, help with work,
- patient card,
- discharge from hospital and photocopy,
- statement on passing of examination.
If the Commission man aimed once again, it is important to bring a certificate about their disability and previously received Ypres. In addition to these documents the district doctor referred a list of additional, if they are needed.
It is necessary that the attending physician was necessarily spelled out in the direction of the passage of the fee required for the rehabilitation of the individual for each of the funds. What can you ask: wheelchair, cane, crutches, Walker, Kalo and urinals, diapers, diaper wipes, hearing AIDS. It is important to clarify in the document and the number of them. All of these funds can be obtained in the bodies of social protection, as they are recorded in the rehabilitation program.
Disabled people are recognised with the following violations of life:
- If impaired health, while there are persistent disorders of functional activity caused by diseases. Disorders resulting from trauma. Defects of the organs.
- In cases where livelihoods are limited, there was a complete or partial loss of autonomy of the human self. If he is unable to move, unable to orientation and to communicate. Lost control over their own or are not able to study and work.
- In need of care and guardianship bodies of social protection, and he needs rehabilitation.
Degree of persistent violations recognized by the Commission
Today's complex medical several indicators there are 4 main degree that characterize persistent disorders:
- with minor violations,
- with moderate disturbances
- with severe disorders,
- with much severe disorders.
Assessment of incapacity and disability in stroke is carried out in violations of all the functional parameters:
- speech, language and writing,
- functions touch,
- motor and coordination,
- violation of hematopoiesis, blood circulation, respiration, metabolism, immunity, excretion and digestion.
What groupsdisability and who make out after a stroke
Group 1 — patients in the case of not self-sufficiency, a significant disruption of transportation and communication in the 3rd degree.
2 group – in case of problems with orientation, communication, mobility, self-sufficiency and control of the conduct of the 2nd degree.
3 – in the case of minor mobility problems, and self-sufficiency of labour 1st degree.
If the Commission recognized disability, then it issues the certificate of disability, as well as Ypres.
What you also need to set the dpi?
In the Individual Program of Rehabilitation (IPR) should be recorded the amount of money to care for the sick and for his rehabilitation that was specified in the direction to the Commission. This stroller, diapers and others.
In the card of IPR reflects the types of recovery disabled.
1. Part of medical rehabilitation include:
- reconstructive surgery,
- therapy for recovery
- ensuring necessary medication,
- sanatorium-resort and recovery for broken.
2. Part of social rehabilitation include:
- free advice, including legal,
- psychological and cultural patronage,
- learning living skills,
- tools for psychological, social, cultural and physical rehabilitation.
3. The composition of vocational rehabilitation includes:
- get recommendations from the working conditions,
- training, possible occupations,
- promoting employment and providing the funds needed for training professions.
As you can see, the list is not small and is very useful to know about it. Every invalid while receiving disability, it is important to get enough complete a good program.
After receiving the documents at the Commission the disabled person or his representative must register with the social security authorities and contact the pension Fund with the statement for appointment of pension.
Re-examination the fee is for groups 2 and 3 once a year and for 1 one time in two years.