How to strengthen blood vessels of the brain? Treatment and lifestyle
From vascular disease no one is immune, and the consequences can be severe: hemorrhage and thrombosis, leading to loss of cognitive abilities and attaches to a wheelchair. In the most serious cases the blood vessels of the brain lead to death.
There are many national and medical ways to strengthen the vessels of the brain, which allow to avoid the development of diseases.
- Dizziness, darkness in eyes, fainting.
- The high weather dependent.
- The pressure drops.
- Heart palpitations.
- Aching in the joints.
- Poor tolerance of heat.
Upon detection of the above symptoms should immediately seek medical attention. What tests need to undergo to diagnose the condition of blood vessels of the brain?
- Electroencephalography is the oldest and the most reliable method of research. He reveals abnormalities in the electrical activity of the brain.
- Magnetic resonance
Proper nutrition to strengthen the blood vessels of the brain
- Compliance with the diet.
To strengthen the blood vessels you want to include in daily menu the following products:
- Grapes and grape juice: it enhances short-term memory and is an excellent antioxidant.
- Blueberries, cranberries: normalize blood pressure and increase the elasticity of blood vessels.
- Garlic and carrots: have a beneficial effect on the blood vessels.
- Cabbage: it increases the level of vitamins and folic acid.
- Fatty fish: stimulate brain activity.
- Olive oil: lowers cholesterol and normalizes blood pressure.
- Nuts: strengthen blood vessels of the brain.
- Soy sauce: nourishes and restores the affected vessels.
There is a need often – 6-7 times a day but in small portions as a hearty meal negatively affects the General circulation, which leads to increased risk of cardiovascular disease.
- Observance of norms of consumption of water.
For normal operation it is necessary to drink 1.5 liters of water per day.
Physical activity is a great tool for the prevention of and the fight against vascular disease. With regular physical activity state of patients with vascular dystonia improved significantly: pressure normalized,
Contrast shower in the morning will not only give you courage and strength, but also help keep blood vessels in good shape. Weekly visit to the baths or saunas with hardening in cold water perfectly strengthens the vascular system in particular and health in General. A foot bath with a cold temperatures and herbal infusions not onlywill help to strengthen blood vessels, but also reduce the pressure.
Be sure to sleep at least 8 hours a day. The rest should be active: don't sit in front of computer or TV, walk, go Hiking, attend theatres, concerts and exhibitions. Your schedule should be as varied, and the rest should have a positive influence on mood and health.
Learn to breathe correctly: it is not the chest and diaphragm. Do breathing exercises – it allows you to saturate the blood with oxygen, which is very important for the nutrition of the vessels of the brain.
Medications and supplements necessary?
If you have the risk of vascular diseases of the brain, or is the appropriate diagnosis, you need to acquire several drugs to strengthen blood vessels. Fortunately, now the pharmacies offer a wide range of natural medicines that do not cause side effects and complications, but perfectly help the brain, improve concentration and focus, help to restore memory and intelligence. In addition, most drugs that help the brain, also prevents the occurrence of blood clots and restore blood circulation, strengthening blood vessels and restoring their elasticity.
To improve blood circulation:
- Calcium channel blockers (relaxes arteries and improves blood flow): "Isoptin", "Finopen", "Kordofan", "adalat", "Diadem, "Lomir", "Tridon".
- The herbal medicinal products (improve circulation and positively affect the brain): "Bradenton", "Vinpocetine", "Cavinton", "Teletop".
- Medications gingko biloba (combined effect on the blood flow to the brain): "Tanakan", "Bilobil", "Gingium".
All of these funds are sold without a prescription, but you should consult with your doctor and clarify whether a particular drug is right for you.
- Vitamin P – the element required for the capillaries. The greatest content in blueberries and Saskatoon. The drug "Askorutin".
- Potassium, silicon, selenium. Useful for cerebral vessels.
These medicines you can buy without a doctor's prescription, however, you should carefully read the contraindications.
Drugs that increase mental activity:
- "Aminalon", "Phenocopy", "Piracetam".
What you require medication, in what amount and at what dose must tell the doctor.
There are also a number of recipes of traditional medicine, which help to normalize the functioning of the vascular system.
- The main assistant in strengthening of walls of blood vessels is a lemon. 2 tablespoons to dissolve in a glass of water and add honey to taste. Drink daily, preferably before Breakfast.
- Green tea.To drink freshly brewed, at least 3 cups a day.
- Syrup or tea made from rose hips.
- Tablespoon of Thistle pour a mug of hot but not boiling water and drink 1 tablespoon 3-4 times a day.
- A tablespoon of dried hips, dried motherwort, and meadowsweet, pour 1 liter of boiling water and leave overnight. Drink 2-3 tablespoons per day for 2 months.
- Juice carrots and beets (1 Cup), 3 tablespoons of lemon juice and 2 tablespoons of honey. To drink within one month.
- Sea buckthorn oil, take a teaspoon before Breakfast and after dinner.
The main cause of diseases of cerebral vessels is a violation of the functions of the nervous system. This can result in stress, depression, difficulties at work, family quarrels and the loss of loved ones.
Another cause of vascular diseases is the presence of harmful habits. Regular use of alcohol and tobacco negatively affects the vascular system and the brain. Alcohol causes blood clots and blood clots, and Smoking increases the stress on the blood vessels.
Improper diet can also cause vascular dystonia. Regular consumption of spicy, fatty, salty and fried foods causes an increase of cholesterol and its deposition on vessel walls. And if the way of life is sedentary, the blood vessels quickly weakened and literally swim with fat.
To avoid problems with blood vessels, you need to avoid stress, give up bad habits and to follow the correct diet. Playing sports also helps you never know what a vascular dystonia.
Observance of these simple tips will allow you to avoid numerous diseases and live a long, full life.