Tea lowers or increases the pressure?
Debate about how tea
Tea increases pressure
Due to its properties black tea rather quickly increases the pressure, and it is connected mainly with the large amount of caffeine, which in tea even more than coffee. Due to this, black tea stimulates brain cells, generously supplying them with oxygen and promotes rapid expansion of blood vessels, which allows almost instantly to raise the fallen blood pressure. Often, black tea is recommended to drink for people suffering from headaches caused by low blood pressure and those who suffer from constant sleepiness and fatigue.
In addition, black tea significantly reduces the risk of cardiovascular disease, due to the fact that it dilates the blood vessels.
Strong black tea with sugar causes the blood vessels of the brain to tone, and vitamin b, which in large doses is contained in tea leaves, helps to fight with other symptoms
Tea lowers blood pressure
Surprisingly, black tea really can reduce
The effect of tea on pressure
In General tea blood pressure – exercise is very controversial. The fact that large amounts of caffeine may have a negative impact on the weak vessels of the heart, and people suffering from such diseases, it is better to minimize the consumption of such beverages.
In General tea is a great way to lift the vitality, relieve drowsiness and fatigue. Strong black tea is able to quickly raise low blood pressure, and weak green to reduce it by a few percent.
In any case, excessively strong tea to your health cause damage, and too weak will not bring any pleasure. The main thing – to find a middle ground, and then every tea party will be not only pleasant but also useful.
Recipes different actions
It should, however, consider several factors:
- Black tea with a slice of lemon pressure normalizes, and you can drink it as at elevated and reduced . The lemon enhances the beneficial properties of tea and is an excellent tool for strengthening the blood vessels of the brain.
- The milk tea has a mild diuretic and diaphoretic action, and lowers blood pressure, so drink it if hypotension is not desirable.
- Hibiscus tea is perfectly located for normalizing the pressure in hypotensive and hypertensive patients, and the myth that hot and cold beverage different acts on the pressure – only a myth.
- Much sugar destroys vitamin b, which is contained in tea leaves, and useful properties are lost. Too sweet tea no effect on the pressure will have, even if it will be enoughstrong.
- Excessive consumption of tea (more than 6-8 cups a day) leads to rapid leaching of magnesium from the body, which negatively affects the blood vessels and contributes to de-normalize blood pressure.
Due to these facts, you will be able to draw the right conclusions and to find the tea that will fit your tastes and your health.