Gymnastics for the blood vessels of the brain
Dystonia, decreasing vascular tone and brings much suffering to patients in Russia has semi-official status, and in some countries it is even referred to the diseases. But it leads to narrowing and spasm of blood vessels of the brain, which causes headaches, dizziness and other unpleasant symptoms. Can cause dystonia can stress, emotional stress, weather changes, chronic diseases of the spine.
For the treatment of dystonia and spasm of blood vessels typically use vitamins, adaptogens and physiotherapy. To effectively complement traditional treatment and improve the body will help the exercises for vessels.
The Technique Of The Niche
To the brain to work effectively, it needs oxygen. If blood circulation is disturbed, the brain is experiencing oxygen starvation, and therefore becomes incapable of normal activities.
To strengthen blood vessels, improve blood circulation and provide oxygen to the brain will help the method the Niche.
The most easy and at the same time effective way is to exercise on the vibration. Make it just waking up, not getting out of bed. It is necessary to raise the arms and legs and shake them vigorously for several minutes. Warm-up will produce a vibratory capillary and displays the body of toxic substances and wastes, and will make the activation of the nerves that stimulate the brain.
The method also includes Niche exercise called the Goldfish. Make it lying down, placing hands behind the neck. Toes direct towards themselves, and strained produce a vibrating movement of the whole body. Exercise stimulates blood flow and tones the blood vessels.
Dancing and yoga is ideal for vessels
Perfectly valid on vessels dance and yoga, in the process of which the training of coordination of movements, oxygen saturation in the blood, improve blood circulation, increase the elasticity and tone of blood vessels. In addition, they help to get rid of emotional tension and stress, which is important for the recovery of the vessels.
Effective results in the treatment of dystonia will have the following exercises:
- Making the slow breath through the nose, it is necessary to rise on tiptoe and hold my breath. Returning to the original position, relax and slowly exhale through the mouth. Make 10-15 repetitions.
- Make a quick inhalation through the nose, throw your hands in the hand, vygnuvshis ago. In this position, you must hold your breath for 3 seconds. Then, making the exhale drop your hands and relax the muscles. Repeat 7-10 times.
Gymnastics for the blood vessels of the brain
To reduce the risk of formation of spasms, you need to enter the complex charging exercisesto strengthen the blood vessels. Effective effect the movement of the head in different directions, rotation of the torso, headstand, elbows and shoulder blades, leg lifts in the supine position, as well as somersaults and circular rotation.
To enhance cerebral blood circulation that will help standing on the one foot and also two. Improve blood circulation, tone up the vessels and provide the brain with oxygen walking. Exercises expand the arteries and increase the flow of blood to the brain.
To expand the artery and improve blood flow in the brain following exercises will help:
- To rotate the head, first clockwise and then back for 2-3 minutes.
- Hands up, you need to make a "castle". To do forward bends, simulating chopping wood. Repeat 8 times.
- Take turns to swing his legs: the leg should move to the opposite arm.
- Bending a little the knees and arms spread out to the sides, to make non-synchronous motion: with the right hand to make rotational movements back and left – forward and Vice versa. Exercise helps to improve memory, attention and concentration, and increase speed of thinking.
- To perform the lifting of direct feet, with the hands supporting the lower back. At the end of linger for 5 minutes in front, "Birches".
To perform the first 4 exercises need to stand with your feet hip-width apart. The fifth exercise you do lying on your back, arms stretched along the body.
Exercises for neck vessels
Important to maintain the health of the brain has the neck, because through it the arteries that supply oxygen and nutrients to the brain.
If the neck muscles are weakened, then the person has to strain to support the head in the normal position. Due to the constant tension, the vessels are squeezed and clamped nerves, leading to headaches, dizziness, circulatory problems, hypertension and other troubles.
To get rid of problems, it is necessary to strengthen the muscles and vessels of the neck. With this purpose, it is recommended to perform bending, turning and rotating head, but the movement should be smooth.
The complex for strengthening the neck vessels:
- Snuggle all parts of the back to the wall. Inhale, must "become absorbed into the wall, straining his neck muscles. Holding your breath, stay in this position for 5-6 seconds.
- To sit on a chair and put a hand on his forehead. Then strongly press your hand on the head, knocking her back. At the same time, the tension of the neck muscles to prevent deflection of the head. To maintain the tension of the neck for 5-10 seconds, holding his breath. Then exhale and rest for 10-15 seconds. Repeat 3-7 times.
- To perform exercises similar to the previous tiltinghead forward and then to the side.
- To execute a slow rotational motion of the head to one side. Repeat 8-12 times.
To expand and strengthen the vessels, to saturate the blood with oxygen, lowering blood pressure will help breathing exercises. The principle of breathing is similar similar exercises: in through the nose, make short, deep breath, hold the breath and then slowly exhale through your mouth.
Please note that to strengthen the blood vessels should be breathing through the right nostril. The fact that breathing through the left nostril calms the body, helps to get rid of migraines, high blood pressure, angina, hyperthyroidism. Breathing through the left nostril produces a stimulating effect on the body, raises blood pressure, stimulates thyroid, increases vascular tone.
To increase the elasticity of blood vessels and vitality will help the next exercise. You need to do a deep breath in through your nose for 3-5 seconds, hold your breath. Further, stretching his lips into a tube, blowing air, blowing imaginary bread crumbs off the table. Exhaling some air, again holding your breath for 1-2 seconds. Then continue exhaling, pausing. One breath should account for 10-15 breaths. Repeat 5-6 times.
Exercise will have an effect already after the first time. Besides, it improves metabolism and beneficial effect on the thyroid gland.
Regular breathing exercises will have a massaging, compressing and stretching effect on the vessel, giving the vessels elasticity and toughness, prevent blood clots, improve performance, memory and attention, and will calm nerves and help to avoid stress.