Disorders of the venous circulation of the brain
Of vascular disease can occur at any age: stroke happens in their twenties, and sixty people, regardless of sex, social status and nature of employment. Most often disease of the vessels depend on genetics.
Violation of venous circulation of the brain can be caused by a number of a variety of causes, and various symptoms allows to determine the nature of the disease and its treatment. There are chronic and acute disorders. The first is venous stasis and
Causes of disorders of blood circulation
For the development of pathology requires a special combination of factors and high-risk, any of the following reasons may lead to violation of venous blood circulation of the head:
- The most common and therefore known to cause the development of blood circulation disorders is a sharp rise in blood pressure, which can lead to rupture of blood vessels or blood clots, or intracerebral hematoma. Dangerous that circumstances can lead to death in a short time, especially if the pathology was not seen on time and the person is not turned to the doctor.
- Diseases of the respiratory, cardiovascular or cardio-pulmonary insufficiency may be the main cause of circulatory disorders in the vessels of the brain.
- Tumors arising in the neck, as well as aneurysms of the arteries of the Struma and also have a huge impact on the blood vessels of the brain. These reasons are hereditary, so if there are people suffering from aneurysm, it is necessary to take preventive measures.
- Trauma, leading a squeezing uniceramic veins, thromboses of the sinuses and veins of the meninges almost always entail the violation of the vessels, especially if for a long time after receiving them people did not seek medical help.
- A more rare cause of disturbances in the circulation of the blood vessels of the brain is rupture of the aneurysm.
The emergence of the disorder involves brain hypoxia and changes in all natural processes of the body,
Symptoms of circulatory disorders
In that case, if the disease is not caused by the instantaneous rupture of a vessel or intracerebral hematoma, it may not be felt for a long time. The symptoms of the disease develop very slowly, gradually and usually begin with a minor speech disorders, nerves and confusion. However, over time they all manifest myself more vividly, and not to pay attention to regular violations becomes too difficult. In addition to nausea, vomiting, increase temperature and various minor deviationsthere are a number of symptoms that indicate a clear violation of blood circulation in the vessels of the brain.
- Dull headache, aggravated by sharp movements of the head and the change of weather. As a rule, in the morning the pain more pronounced. The gain of the symptom leads to the intake of alcohol or fatigue.
- The noise and the feeling of "tube",
Characteristics of the disease
Circulatory disorders in the brain are divided by their characteristics into two broad categories:
- Focal heart attacks, heart failure, hemorrhage,
Prevention of the disease
Treatment and therapy in disorders of the venous circulation
In the event of violations of blood flow in the vessels of the brain should be urgently referred to a specialist for help. For example, a stroke from the first seconds of symptoms requires urgent measures aimed at maintaining normal functioning of the body. Set of procedures includes ensuring the normalization of blood circulation, restoration of respiratory function, reduction of edema, correction of electrolyte abnormalities and normalization
Means of improving cerebral circulation
In disorders of the venous circulation of the brain must quickly consult a doctor. He will prescribe all necessary medications and advise on further treatment. However, it should be noted that there are a number of drugs that do not require a medical prescription and it is an excellent preventive means to protect against violations of cerebral circulation.
- Aspirin. It is perfectly thins the blood and prevents blood clots. It is used even in severe disease. However, the most effective he is as a preventive measure. This will require about 75 mg of the drug per day and you will be protected from strokes. But before the application still consult your doctor: in some diseases, aspirin is contraindicated.
- Ginko biloba is a dietary Supplement based on plant extract, which works as a prophylactic to combat disorders of the venous circulation of the brain. It is not a remedy and may be taken without a doctor's prescription.
- A healthy sleep. Not less than 7 hours of sleep per night, on a comfortable cushion, which provides anatomically correct head position and does not violate the blood circulation in the vessels of the neck. Perfect pillow from coconut or bamboo fibers, but also from buckwheat husks.
- Correct breathing. It is necessary to stretch the diaphragm, especially women, because women breathe with the chest, not the stomach. Workout of the digestive tract helps to improve blood circulation.
These methodseffects on the body are purely preventive. In the event of vascular diseases and in disorders of the venous circulation of the head should immediately seek medical help. Otherwise, the treatment can drag on for years, and lost functions of the body will never recover fully.
- Focal heart attacks, heart failure, hemorrhage,