Disease with a complex called encephalopathy is a banal failure of blood circulation in the vessels of the brain. However, the disease has a number of unfortunate consequences and can be very dangerous for people of any age: its result becomes the brain dysfunction and the loss of working capacity. Due to the fact that encephalopathy develops slowly, often over many years, it is not often possible to notice in the early stages and to conduct complex medical procedures. That's why it's important to undergo regular screening and visit a doctor if you are concerned about a headache.
Causes of dyscirculatory encephalopathy.
Every disease has a cause, encephalopathy is not an exception. Usually it is caused by:
- Atherosclerosis of brain vessels.
- Vegetative-vascular dystonia.
Symptoms dyscirculatory encephalopathy
In the early stages of the disease the patient has fatigue, weakness, irritability, and marked disturbances in concentration and perseverance. In addition, the person exhibits anxiety, irritability, mood becomes depressed, depressed. Response to external stimuli such as loud noise, strong odour or bright light increased.
Then develop signs of disorders of the nervous system and psyche. Memory impaired, motivation is missing. All this is accompanied by frequent
Encephalopathy has three stages.
- In the early stages the first symptoms appear, which the patient often just not paying attention or trying to get rid of them folk remedies and is widely known medications. The first stage is characterized by the appearance of neurasthenia, reduced performance, fatigue and a General depressed condition. Often there is a dull headache and dizziness, reduced memory, insomnia appears. Since all these symptoms pass after a night's rest, patients mistakenly believe their signs of fatigue. However, in discirculatory encephalopathy as well a noticeable violation of the symmetry of the face, manifested the difference of reflexes in symmetrical parts of the body.
- The second stage is similar to the first. However, the symptoms begin to progress, fatigue increases, efficiency decreases, and marked impairment of memory and coordination. Headache accompanied by nausea and dizziness, is almost regular. Symptoms
Diagnosis of the disease
If you notice troubling symptoms and went to the doctor, will have to undergo a number of clinical studies that will help to establish an accurate diagnosis. Thanks to computerimaging there is a possibility to promptly identify pathological changes occurring in the brain.
In the first stage will be noticeable minimal atrophic processes, the second stage will show small lesions, which expands the reduced density of white matter, as well as dilate the ventricles and sulcus of the brain. The third stage is characterized by significant brain atrophy and changes in the course of circulatory disorders in the vessels of the brain.
However, in addition to computed tomography is necessary to resort to the method of reoentsefalografii, which will reveal changes characteristic of atherosclerosis. The severity of abnormalities will depend on the stage of discirculatory encephalopathy.
And pathological changes of blood vessels, including the blockage or narrowing, detected by means of ultrasonic dopplerography.
It is obligatory biochemical analysis of blood which allows you notice blood clots, platelet aggregation, changes of red blood cells.
First and foremost, you need to regularly monitor
Folk remedies in discirculatory encephalopathy are used quite often, but this does not mean that they help to get rid of the causes of the disease. All these tinctures and herbs are designed only to relieve symptoms. Therefore, even in the treatment of folk remedies, a holistic approach is needed. Don't forget to consult with your doctor: some herbs do not interact with prescribed medications that may cause deterioration.
- Configure clover. Clover helps to strengthen the walls of blood vessels, which is useful when dyscirculatory encephalopathy. In addition, it rarely cause Allergy, which is also a definite plus. So, to get the tincture you need to take 25 grams of heads of clover and pour their 0.1 L. of hot boiled water. Let stand, apply three or four times a day, preferably before meals.
- Tincture propolis. Propolis has a number of unique medicinal properties, so it is widely used in folk medicine. Except of tincture of propolis can be used in pure form for a quarter of a teaspoon, drinking plenty of boiled water. For infusion you'll need 100 grams of propolis-and 1 litre of vodka. Propolis pour vodka, put in a warm dark place and leave for 1.5-2 weeks. Teaspoon of tincture diluted in a glass of water and take before meals.
- Tincture of hawthorn. Per Cup of boiling water you need to take 20-25 grams of hawthorn fruit. Leave to infuse for a night, the morning to drink on an empty stomach, 20-30 minutes before Breakfast.
Herbal teas are considered one of the mosteffective agents in some diseases. They are great help at illnesses of a stomach, relieve inflammation and have diuretic or expectorant effects. Some fees are fine vessels, but they are the same as infusions, are not medicines. Before application of a fee to consult with a specialist and don't forget to take your prescribed medication.
- Strawberry, meadowsweet and hawthorn. From strawberry and meadowsweet will need dried leaves, hawthorn fruits. Mix them in equal amounts, and 200 grams of the collection pour 1 liter of boiling water. Insist in a thermos for 3-4 hours. Then be sure strain. Make this collection suggest two times a day half a Cup. Can be diluted with water and add honey.
- Valerian, hops, motherwort and mint. These herbs have a calming effect, help to fight insomnia and anxiety. Take about 30 grams of each ingredient, mix. 50 grams of the mixture pour 1 liter of boiling water, place on a steam bath, hold about 15-20 minutes. Then cool, strain, dilute with the same amount of water and drink half a Cup before each meal.
- Chamomile, Valerian and lemon. Have a calming effect, strengthens the walls of blood vessels, excrete toxins. 30 grams of each component is crushed in a mortar or grind in a coffee grinder, pour two cups of boiling water, let stand. Strain through cheesecloth, allow to cool. Drink in the morning, fasting and before bed, two glasses.
As mentioned above, these recipes are not drugs, so before use, consult with a specialist. In some cases, rather to start drug treatment, and suppression of the symptoms of the disease can lead to dire consequences.
Prevention of dyscirculatory encephalopathy.
In order to avoid diseases of the blood vessels of the brain, you should follow some simple tips that will allow you to keep your health in norm for many years.
- Lead a healthy lifestyle: do not drink alcohol in large quantities, do not smoke.
- Observe the correct diet. Exclude from the daily menu of fatty, fried or spicy food. Eat more fresh vegetables and fruits, drink mineral water.
- Exercise, try to move more, walking, fresh air.
- If your job involves long periods of sitting, make it a rule every 1-2 hours to do five-minute breaks for charging.
- Avoid stressful situations.
- Every six months be sure to pass a full medical examination.
By following these simple rules, you will never face a seriousdiseases.